Have you ever wondered why some people are struggling in life while others are succeeding? Do you remember on your early life as a child, some children were popular while other were not. The popular children could play with every kid they like, usually they were leaders in their fields and they were the football team leader! The same happened with girls. Some little girls were popular and they had every day a cataclysm of friend requests to play with, while some other were alone, not social at all and none kid seemed to want to play with. Same on life, same on business, same on Facebook and the other social media! l was researching about this topic for a month and do you know what l realize? The popular and successful people are using attraction marketing principles and strategies, on the contrary not popular and unsuccessful people are implementing disruptive marketing strategies.
What is Attraction Marketing?
Attraction Marketing is the use of marketing techniques specifically designed to teach the customer what you are doing and how a service or product will benefit them well before they purchase it. Reverse Marketing is the same concept of Attraction Marketing also known as superstar marketing, boomerang marketing, or magnetic marketing. l sometimes use the term Paramarketing to describe the use of paranormal marketing methods to drive your business to the next level.
Just examine the word reverse marketing, because is the opposite procedure we used to be taught of the traditional marketing. As soon as there are more than 17 broad definitions of what marketing is, l will adopt the Chartered Institute of Marketing definition, marketing is “The management process responsible for identifying, anticipating and satisfying customer requirements profitably”. And let’s reverse it attraction marketing is providing valuable content for future customers to figure out how your product is going to benefit them before they buy it so that they are qualified customers before they step in your business! Attraction Marketing is about generating leads, giving away valuable infomercial products and satisfy the customer before he buys. It works like a bait!
There is a specific formula being followed by most Attraction Marketers, that was introduced by Mike Dillard. It involves advertising or content marketing to generate traffic to a capture page . The goal is to get people to opt in to an email list by offering information that will help them build their business. This process enables one to build trust and value with their email list. They can then distribute product offers to their list, which is an additional income stream. The latter goal, is to present the business opportunity after one has established him or herself as a person of authority, increasing the likelihood of people joining their team or their opportunity! Since its launch, Mike Dillard’s Attraction marketing formula had been adopted by every respectful marketer. Many old school network marketing companies are abandoning their old school methods or strategies.
Why Attraction Marketing?
For several of reasons:
- Why you may want to consider, NOT promoting your business opportunity, if you want to grow a massive downline.
- How to get thousands of people to trust your every word, from every part of the world!
- Never again explain to ANYONE the difference between a “pyramid scheme” and your business opportunity — Get Qualified & Interested Leads Only! Laser targeted leads are different from the old cold calling techniques, and from 1000 people you will sponsor 5! With many phone calls and after several meetings!
- How to get your prospects to pay for your advertising expenses and have them thank you for it, that is also called as Funded Proposal!
- Get your prospects to give you thousands of dollars, even if they never join your business or buy your product, using the power of affiliate marketing!
- The only way to build an MLM lead empire and generate endless leads 24/7 for life!
- How to use email to automatically grow your list and get people excited about your opportunity.
- Discover just how easy it is to bring in a flood of cash and new reps into your business, with the click of your mouse button.
- Filter out the wussy’s and get serious people to join your opportunity by using simple automated online qualification techniques!
- Personal Branding, allows you to protect yourself from much of the potential damage that would be caused you if your network marketing company or even affiliate marketing company were to go out of the business tomorrow!
Stop begging your prospects to join your company, stop cold calling leads, stop chasing you friends and relatives and start building a real business! With real marketing techniques! USe the power of reverse attraction marketing and become the hunted instead of being the hunter!
The next level of attraction marketing, the ultimate marketing method, the realm of the mentor is superstar marketing. You see, superstars don’t need to recruit anyone. Simply because there are thousands of candidates that want to join without even knowing what and how. They simply are the mentors and they have generated such leadership duplication that they don’t need to do anything. With a simple nod they sponsor thousands of people. That is the reason in traditional companies we use hollywood stars or superstar athletes to promote products and services!
What is Disruptive Marketing?
Disruptive marketing is the most common marketing method in the planet. Tv commercials, that interrupt the program flow to tell us about the revolutionary ketchup or to buy everything we don’t need but we should, telemarketing, Outdoor advertising, magazines etc.
Have you ever been in the bathroom and the phone rang, you rushed out to pick it up only to see that a telemarketing rep wanted from you to buy the most astonishing books about science fiction? or medieval france? That is called disruptive marketing. Many people mixed it up with the more scientific term disruptive technology or innovation. A disruptive innovation is an innovation that helps create a new market and value network, and eventually goes on to disrupt an existing market and value network over a few years or decades, displacing an earlier technology. Disruptive marketing is only to disrupt and interrupt people form what they were previously doing.
This remembers me a true story of my early childhood. l was in a bank with my father and two other people. The three adults were discussing something about a mortgage and they were fully absorbed by their conversation. Suddenly, a fat man rushed in and asked to us: Do you know where the car loans are? Nobody replied. Second time the fat man asked: Excuse me to interrupt you, where are the car loans please? No response, the conversation kept going. Then the fat man just farted loudly. The fart interrupted the three men pattern! We all looked in awe the fat man who asked again, after having caught our attention: Where are the car loans?
l burst down into tears, that is disruptive marketing. Tv commercial are like farting in a bank! Stop doing this to you and to the others! Especially now you are an adult!
How to avoid Disruptive Marketing
1. Stop pushing and start pulling. l mean stop advertising and start attracting.
Advertising is a form of communication used to persuade an audience viewers, readers or listeners; sometimes a specific group of people to continue or take some new action. Most commonly, the desired result is to drive consumer behavior with respect to a commercial offering. Advertising messages are usually paid for by sponsors and viewed via various traditional media; including mass media such as newspaper, magazines, television commercial, radio advertisement, outdoor advertising or direct mail; or new media such as blogs, websites or text messages.
If you are trying to persuade someone for something, then you are advertising. You need to attract the prospect, the audience, the market niche you want. l literally mean it.
2. Stop prospecting! What? Lets examine the origin of the word prospecting.
Prospecting is the first stage of the territory geological analysis (second is exploration): physical search for minerals, fossils, precious metals or mineral specimens, and is also known as fossicking. The traditional methods of prospecting involved combing through the countryside, often through creek beds and along ridgelines and hilltops, often on hands and knees looking for signs of mineralisation in the outcrop. Does it look like searching for a nail in a desert? Prospector is the man who is seeking for gold in the gold rush back in the 1890!
In the United States and Canada prospectors were lured by the promise of gold, silver, and other precious metals. They travelled across the mountains of the American West, carrying picks, shovels and gold pans. The majority of early prospectors had no training and relied mainly on luck to discover deposits. Does it reminds you of something? Like the new opportunity launch that everyone thinks he will become rich in six hours? Stop prospecting!
3. Stop Direct Marketing! Direct marketing is a channel-agnostic form of advertising that allows businesses to communicate straight to the customer, with advertising techniques such as mobile messaging, email, interactive consumer websites, online display ads, fliers, catalog distribution, promotional letters, and outdoor advertising. AHA! Its like searching for water in the desert again, with this channel agnostic form of advertising!
But is that about advertising? Yes another way of disruptive advertising and especially spamming is direct mailing and direct marketing. l check my email and l found 464 new messages from China to Nigeria! Awesome! Stop spamming and start attracting! Stop wasting your time and money! Direct Marketing is a gentle form of spamming! l don’t have something with direct marketing. Direct marketing is practiced by businesses of all sizes — from the smallest start-up to the leaders on the Fortune 50o! But in comparison with attraction marketing, l prefer the latter!
4. Stop spamming ! Spamming is the use of electronic messaging systems to send unsolicited bulk messages indiscriminately. While the most widely recognized form of spam is e-mail spam, the term is applied to similar abuses in other media: instant messaging spam, Usenet newsgroup spam, Web search engine spam, spam in blogs, wiki spam, online classified ads spam, mobile phone messaging spam, Internet forum spam, junk fax transmissions, social networking spam, television advertising and file sharing network spam.
Inn the late 19th Century Western Union allowed telegraphic messages on its network to be sent to multiple destinations. The first recorded instance of a mass unsolicited commercial telegram is from May 1864. Up until the Great Depression wealthy North American residents would be deluged with nebulous investment offers.
Have you ever asked yourself am l a spammer? Another AHA moment again! All of us in our life we were spammers without knowing it. Let’s turn around and become persons of real value.
Massive Action Guide
Do you want to get paid to generate leads?
Get Paid to Show the Plan?
It’s time for attraction marketing!
The principles of this painless online recruiting method are simple…
- Use the internet to generate an ongoing stream of new leads for your business.
- Use automation to follow up with your leads and sell them on your opportunity
- Use simple webpages to show them the plan, perfectly, without fail to multiple prospects at the same time, while you work on other more important aspects of your business.
- Completely automate the recruitment process: prospects will “raise their hands” when they are ready to join your business, they sign themselves up, get on autoship and have videos teach them how to duplicate what you did — all while you are sleeping, out to dinner, having drinks with buddies, or whatever.
- Result: Your downline grows automatically & you ONLY speak to people who are genuinely interested and excited about your opportunity. No more tirekickers or negative people.
- …AND for the people that say ‘NO’ to your business, have them to pay you THOUSANDS of dollars, even if they NEVER join you!
In order to be successful you need to…
Stop Doing What 99.9% of Unsuccessful Network Marketers Are Doing and Once Again, Enjoy a Normal Social Life!
NEVER, NEVER, EVER again, do any of the following:
- Buy leads
- Cold Call
- Prospects Friends or Family
- Hang out at Malls or Starbucks
- Do home meetings
- Drive anywhere to meet and show the plan to prospects
…basically take everything that 99.9% of network marketers are doing today and do the opposite!
This means YOU and I can have a normal social life and still be successful in MLM.
Old School MLM is Dead…
And the Internet Killed It
My dinosaur uplines who had created their “wealth” in the glory days of Amway, had been teaching me things they knew no longer worked because the internet had completely changed the game. In fact, they did everything they could to shield me from the internet.
And with good reason…
While you work ferociously on ineffective methods like buying leads, cold calling, and prospecting anyone you meet… there’s a minority of savvy network marketers stealing your leads, prospects and distributors from you online.
In a world with the internet, where your people can do a search, find negative websites bashing your company and dozens of ads on Google advertising countless other start up opportunities ready to scoop up your newly disenchanted leads & distributors…
Attrition will kill any progress you make and expand the wallets and downline of the savvy network marketers who have discovered the principles of ‘attraction marketing’.
Is Attraction Marketing A Scam?
Think about it. If you had a choice between:
A) buying leads, cold calling, prospecting at malls and
B) letting the miracle of the internet and easy to use technologies grow your business for you…
which would you choose?
This advantage is called market positioning or personal branding and to put it bluntly, they are offering your leads, prospects and distributors a better opportunity simply because of how they market – having nothing to do with the MLM company.
These savvy network marketers are “positioned” perfectly to take advantage of the mass exodus towards the internet, which will occur when the other of the 99.9% of this industry find out about painlessly recruiting and growing an organization online.
So if this is the case, the choice is obvious…
Build Your Business Online While You Sleep, Have People Pay You to Show Them the Plan & Make Thousands from Those Who Say “NO!” to Your Opportunity
To start Now with attraction marketing click here.
- attraction marketing
- what is attraction marketing
- attraction marketing
- attraction marketing definition
- disruption marketing
- example of attraction marketing
- examples of attraction concepts
- examples of attraction marking
- what is disruption marketing
- direct marketing
About the Author (Author Profile)
John Ioannis Divramis is an online marketing specialist and Home Business Owner. Is an MBA holder, but his academic background has not helped him to achieve the success in his profesional life. The previous 12 years he had changed over 12 professions and trades and he has done more than 8 businesses till now.
As he claims, this online business opportunity is exactly the perfect business that he have been waiting the last 9 years.